Carlisle cars

Hi All
   Been watching the posts but not really been saying anything,  just learning alot.  This year I plan on driving my 66 imperial to Carlisle.  I just hope there's a car wash near by to wash off the bugs. LOL.  I missed it last year but I remember all the feedback from those that went and it sounded like a great time.
Last year my x took my kids upnorth camping so i would have the weekend "kid free" but the fuel pump went out on my van (which he was using) so i had to make a trip up in the woods upnorth and bring him a fuel pump.  So much for my fun weekend.  But this year I'm not going to count on him LOL if the fuel pump goes out again I'll just tell them they have to stay till i get back.
So save me a spot somewhere with the imps.
Would be great if any of the members that are going could get together and possibly make up t-shirts the same to wear.  So we could look like a club?  Any suggestions?

donna
michigan
66 Imperial Lebaron
88 "broken"  :-( New Yorker