Lenses from George Laurie

       Hello list- I just wanted to let everyone who is looking for any lenses know about the quality from George Laurie, who has ads posted on our site. My friend Dan, who is restoring a 61 Imperial convertible, ordered a set of tail lenses from George, and the quality was outstanding!!! The pieces were as good as advertised, maybe even better. If you are looking for any lenses these are worth the price. George even re-mounted the lenses in the chrome rings, and they look as good as new. The turn-around was very quick, even though George is in Australia. I will order my 62 lenses and dome lens from George, and I know that it will a wise investment. Thanks.
                                                Gary R. Ashton
                                                62 2 Door Crown