2003 Carlisle show - MOTEL option

The last C@x I got to go to was in '97. That year, I talked my bride into a
tour of Lancaster County and the trip "just happened" to coincide with C@xx
With a sense of humor, she relented 2 days to attend. What a treat! The only
time I saw more Imperials in one place was the MOPAR show Hugh arranged a
couple of years ago. If you didn't have a real sense of history, you'd think
Chrysler only made 'Cudas, Chargers, and SuperBees. Think there were more
6-pack cars than were actually turned out from the factory :-)

The "not-to-be-missed" part (and the early Chryslers I saw belong on this
list) is the car corral. Imagine actually rooting through a pile of parts
and actually finding something you need for your C-Body or Imperial. Met
Murray Park and other big car guys. Wish I could attend every year.

Maybe when our new daughter gets a little older...

Mark Evans
1963 Imperial Crown Convertible
http://www.io.com/~maevans/MyImperial/index.html
1968 Dodge Polara 500 Convertible