Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 3:50 PM
Subject: Re: IML: jack safety

Another thing I would add about jacks is that the factory jacks are wonderful to show with the car, but I found a hydraulic scissors jack out of one of the catalogs for about $20 that is much more stable, easier to work, and is much less likely than most of the factory jacks to fall.  I started using this because the jack in my modern car is actually a criminal design, just looking to kill someone.

John