Any Suggestions on Disc Brake conversion?

Any Suggestions on Disc Brake conversion?

 recently bought a conversion kit from AAJ Brakes
for my 66 Crown Coupe & I'm supposed to pick it
up today from the shop. It didnt take the guys any
time to install the kit, but I had to order brake hoses
which took a day.

Loyal

Let me know what the "kit" consists of and the quality of products being
used. Did it cost around $ 600-800 dollars ? That seems to be about
average for most of the parts. When you get the kit let me know if you got
a new Master Cylinder and proportioning valve with it. Can you just bolt
on this kit to the stock spindles ? If you can , thatn to mee this seems
like a logical upgrade. Let me know how it turns out after the
installation job and your impressions. I have heard nothing but praise on
disc brake conversion jobs done with quality components.