Any Suggestions on Disc Brake conversion?

Any Suggestions on Disc Brake conversion?

Hi Bob,

the website is WWW. aajbrakes.bravepages.com
they are located in Portland,OR
phone #  503-890-1469

The website may be able to answer some of your
questions. My brakes are alot better now than they
were before (I was never able to get the drum
brakes adjusted right so it pulled to one side)
The Kit I got was the deluxe kit (they didnt have
something for the super deluxe kit when i ordered
it but i dont remeber what it was).

Hi Dan,
 The Web Address is
WWW.aajbrakes.bravepages.com
they are in Portland, OR
phone # 503-890-1469

their website isnt that hot, but Roger is really nice &
helpful. also have to tell you that the brake hoses
you will need for the kit are for a 71-73 Impala (the
instuctions said to connect the old Imperial ones ,
but its a different fitting & i called Roger to ask what
the calippers came from)
I just drove mine home & its alot better.

Good Luck,
Loyal