Dry gas

==========================
From: "Kerry Pinkerton" <pinkertonk@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IML: 66 engine cutting out at highway speeds
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 19:42:13 -0600
I've had the exact problem with my 64 recently.  Ran good but a cough now
and then which evolved into pretty rough running and finally dying at
idle.
Changed to a clear fuel filter and immediately saw water in it.  Put in a
quart of denatured alcohol and it seems to run fine now.  I understand
rubbing alcohol works but you need more of it since it's only 50%
alcohol.
It's certainly cheaper than denatured.

Why not just get a can of Christy dry gas?
It's not that expensive.

Dan Wing
Marcy, NY USA

imp1983@xxxxxxxx