82 Imp for sale

'course, if anyone here can find me an 80's Imperial
with no rust (solid body) for under $1000 (US,
including shipping), I would really be tempted to get
one, as I've always wanted one (or an M-body...).
=========================
Jim, (and all),

There is an 82, dark blue, still EFI with the
snowflake wheels for sale about 10 minutes
from my house, or 5 min from work.

It is not perfect, but I would buy it to fix
up if I didn't already have my 83.

It's one of the 82s in the registry.
You can call Barney's Service at
(315) 736-7985 to get
the scoop, or I can check it out for
you.

It's on Oriskany Boulevard in Yorkville.

I did look at it briefly last summer,
and did comment on it.  My
comments are probably in the IML
archives.