Strange Noise - 1970 Imperial

it sounds like the same noise my '68 makes.  Mine sounds like a watery
kind of fluttering or sucking sound.  I was told that my heater hoses
were probably reversed, but I haven't had a chance to check it.

However, my noise stops when the engine is turned off.  So I'm not sure
if this is the same thing or not . . .

MM