Upcoming car show in England.

nt014b6628@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< There is a car show at the Brooklands motor museum near Weybridge
 in Surrey on the 25th May 2003, essentially for Chrysler cars and Chrysler
 engined cars. I will contact the organisers for more details i.e. start
 times
 etc, if any of the IMLers are interested i will post the info on the IML or
 if people
 wish to contact me off list that is fine. >>

If the weather is good, I will be there with my '61 LeBaron.

All the best,

Tony V.