81 Imp hits the U-Pull-It

Greetings to all from SE PA.  We're getting some nice weather so I hit
the local U-Pull-It yard for the first time in months.

Much to my surprise, an 81 Imperial was there.  This is a brown metallic
car with fairly nice brown leather.  No body damage, and the cars seems
to be pretty much complete.  One wheel is missing, along with the radio
and air cleaner assembly.  The wheel centers and steering wheel ornament
is also gone.

>From the weathered appearance I'd say that the car has been sitting
outside for a long time.  No tags or inspection stickers were present,
so I can't say how long.  The hood paint is largely gone and the
aluminum wheels seem pretty dull in appearance.

I've taken some pictures and may post them if there is sufficient
interest in parts from this car.  The yard is VERY high volume and
turnover.  The car will almost certainly be gone by the weekend.

If anyone is looking for a special 81 part let me know offlist.  If I
get enough requests to make the trip worthwhile I will pull the parts.

Reply offlist as I am on Digest Mode and time is of the essence.

Pete in PA