Statistics from the Imperial Registry

I have been playing around with getting various statistics out of the
Imperial Registry, and I have generated a new page to display some
statistics.  You can get to it from
http://registry.imperialclub.com/cgi-bin/reg_stats.pl or you can follow the
link from the main registry page at http://registry.imperiaclub.com.

Let me know if there are other things that would be useful to put on this
page.  Also don't forget to register your Imperial if you haven't done so
already.

Mark Elliott
1964 Crown 4dht