66 Choke pull off success and another question

66 Choke pull off success and another question

Quoting dardal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

> looking down the carb with a flash light and the air cleaner off.
> Chances are,
> you will notice the secondaries are not fully opening.  Adjust the
> linkage
> accordingly.
>
> D^2, 2x68, both not fully opening secondaries when I got them.

PS.  Note Dick B's note.  I forgot to mention that the choke, if closed, will
disable the secondary operation.  I forgot because I have the choke
disconnected on both cars...

D^2