LeBaron four door hardtops; was re: registering

--- "aeyn.ricks" <aeyn.ricks@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> IMPERIAL - 4DOOR LE BARON HARDTOP.  If memory serves
> me right there was a year when there was a Le Baron
> AND a Crown 4 Door Hardtop (69?-73?)

1970 was the last year for the Crown (with the
exception of the 1974 and 1975 Imperial LeBaron Crown
Coupe package).

Both LeBarons and Crowns were available as four door
hardtops from 1957 through 1970.  1969 was the last
year for an Imperial sedan.  And for 1971 through
1975, all four door Imperials were LeBaron hardtops
(all two door models were also LeBaron hardtops,
except, again, for the 1974 and 1975 Imperial LeBaron
Crown Coupes).

The 1975 Imperial LeBaron Crown Coupe package is
described on page 13 of the 1975 Imperial sales
brochure, featured on our club's website at
http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1975/Brochure/Page13.JPG.

Elijah
1965 Imperial LeBaron four door hardtop
1970 Imperial LeBaron four door hardtop
(3) 1971 Imperial LeBarons -- all four door hardtops