replicators

D^2 wrote:
==================
Or even better, I should get the StarTrek universal translator on that
fender ;).  Who knows, may be in the far future, some other Alien will
attempt
to replace tires, and these lug nuts will be so hard to find then...
Well, on
second thought, they will just replicate a set.
D^2
==================

Now THERE's an idea.  All we have to do is invent
a replicator, and all our missing or broken parts
problems are solved.

I'll start by inventing the warp coil power inverters.

8-)

Imperial content:

I now have photos of that 82 Imp that is for sale
in Yorkville NY.   If anyone wants to see them
contact me off list.

Dan Wing
Marcy, NY  USA

imp1983@xxxxxxxx