83 for sale and electroluminescent lighting

83 for sale and electroluminescent lighting

Ron Graham <rdgrahamiii@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
================================
Subject: IML: 83 for sale
Dear Group,

Alas, my 83 Imperial of 16 years is for sale. See photos in the year by
year section of the Imperial on Line or email me directly:
rdgrahamiii@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, Ron
 =====================

Ron,

Sorry to see that you have to sell.

Nice photos!

Your car is a clone
of mine with MUCH better paint!

And, that's the first time I have
ever seen what the CORRECT color
passenger side under-dash
'trash receptacle' is
supposed to look like.

If anyone out there has a 'trash receptacle'
that is dark brown like Ron's, I'm buying!

(Or I can trade a tan one from an 81.)

On a different topic.  I see in the latest
'Collectible Automobile' it talks about
the 61 Chryslers, and how they have
electroluminescent dash lighting like
modern Lexus' do.

What exactly is electroluminescent lighting?

I also saw the 69 Car and Driver
article posted on the web pages that
mentions "Ultraviolet" dash lighting.

What exactly is THAT?