Sent: Monday, March 24, 2003 6:22 AM
Subject: Vehicle Identification Numbers

Hello All

I need some assistance please. The VIN on a 1959 Lebaron is as follows:

       A      0305      M657100726

  654 N  706  TTV PW  DL   H2  T9

M2 H0  R5 AP  RM   HD1  AC  S

I have determined that M657100726 is the serial number and TTV identifies the color (ruby red with a black landau roof) and can guess at certain others. But rather than guess would someone please direct me to the location of the information and/or identify the codes for me?

Thank you

Mel

Getting closer to my elusive 59.