Brake Shoe to Drum Clearance, Was M/C Cap-55 Imp

Brake Shoe to Drum Clearance, Was M/C Cap-55 Imp

So what do you do to adjust them if you don't have the
old factory tool???  Is there another way to set up
the shoes???  Maybe a converson to a newer system such
as a disk system???  The old C body is not a popular
car for these update kits that I know about.  RC

 --- Terry & Andree Hoeman <tehoema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote: > amen!!!!