50 Limo

Do we have a picture of this rather famous car? There is also newsreel
footage of this car driving down the streets of Tokyo with all flags
attached.

Marc
The Memorial's theater contains several special exhibit galleries and
continuously shows a twenty-four minute film on the life and times of
General of the Army Douglas MacArthur, one of the most colorful and
controversial men in American history. The Jean MacArthur Research Center
(named after the General's widow) houses the library and archives, an
education wing, and the administrative offices for the MacArthur Memorial
and the General Douglas MacArthur Foundation. The gift shop displays General
MacArthur's 1950 Chrysler Imperial limousine which he used from 1950 to the
end of his life.