67 on ebaY

There is a very nice looking 67 4 door crown hardtop running on ebaY.   It
is an early 67 with standard AC, Auto Pilot, Tilt-o-Scope, power locks and
vent windows, manual passenger seat, both side mirrors, and fresh turquoise
paint/white vinyl top.  The seller claims 63,000 miles, and from the looks
of the interior, this is possibly correct.  It is an original black plate
California car, now in Monterey.  Looks like a gem to me, current bid is
$100.  If I didn't already have 3 of these cars, I'd be on this one hard.
Go get it, guys!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2409005402

Dick Benjamin