Gas price

I just got back from the race at Darlington, South Carolina, the closest race in the history of auto racing, 2 inches, was just before the start-finish line and we stood the entire race. Anyway, I saw gas for 1.49.9 a gallon, 86 Octane. I saw 95 octane at 1.99.9 a gal. Imperial content, I drove the Imperial last year to this track, this year my Daytona, alone. 11.5 to 15 miles per gallon. 545 hoesies from a 440. I was able to use 89 octane most of the way and kept my foot, or feet out of it. Cruised mostly 75 and 80. Always 5 miles over the limit. But still, gas is high for us here in the states. Later ya all as they say down south. Joe Machado