1964 Crown Coupe for sale

Hello all,

        I had a Shriner friend of mine die and his widow needs to sell his
parade
cars.  She has a very nice 1964 Imperial 2 door Crown Coupe for sale.  The
car is a solid 4+ or a 3- all orginail needs a new power brake booster.  She
is asking $2000.  If you are interested contact me off list.  I will try to
get pictures this weekend.  The Imperial is in Independance, Missouri.

Thanks,

Mick