Spark plug wire number 7 (or 8)

I don't know about the 68 but on the fuselage cars I put the car up on ramps
so I can work on the rear plugs, especially the drivers side rear cylinder.
And as the plug wires run under the exhaust manifold to get everything just
right you pretty much have to work from top and bottom.

Robin Giesbrecht