From: <Imperial59crown@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 7:23 PM
Subject: IML: '59 valve job

Kenyon answered:
> You didn't mention why the valve job was needed, and I'll assume that you
have your reasons. If you're not sure, one thing that you can do is a
compression test. <

The reason that I believe I need a valve job is because my mechanic told me
when I first got the car running again that there was a sticky valve, and
compression was low in one of the cylinders. I would prefer not to do a
valve
job, and it sounds like a task which would be much more than my limited
space
and time would allow me to perform. I would prefer to just go in and unstick
the sticky valve if that's possible. My mechanic has also told me I would
need a valve job at some point, but with an estimate of $1,000.00, that
point
will be quite a way in the future.
Bill '59 Crown