67 on ebaY

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2409005402

If it spent it's entire life in Monterey, it better have been always garaged! I
grew up there and it didn't take long for a car to show its age in in the
drizzle and salt air or from the UVs when the weather was clear. There is lots
of old money in Monterey, so it is very possible that this car has led a
pampered life, but I would expect that the reserve would be quite high. If you
look near the bottom of the listing, the seller is requiring a $2K deposite at
the close of the auction. A phone number is also listed, so if someone were
really interested they might be able to get some more info.

Roy
67 Crown FDHT