Spark plug wire number 7 (or 8)

I managed to squeeze my hand between the steering column and the
various linkages and was able to change that plug and get the cap back
on, too. I have the scars to prove it. I love getting 75% of the job
done and realizing that without a divine act the last 25% won't be
possible unless you have a lift.