Cassettes and 8-tracks

=====================
Rob wrote:
In NY you have to turn in the plates immediately if you take insurance
off
the vehicle. So if you sell the car you have to turn in the old plates.
 I know in '70 when
my Dad bought mine you could only get am/fm or am 8 track-Dad's choice,
anyone got any good 8 tracks?

Rob
======================
Rob,

You are correct about turning in the plates
if you take off the insurance.  It was a pain
before I got collector's insurance on my Imp.
I used to take it off the road each winter.

I have never just sold a car, I have always
transferred the plates to my new car.

Thanks guys for the cassette info.  I did not
know that you could record with it!

I have a bunch of 8-tracks.  Contact me
off list if you want me to go dig thru them.

Dan Wing
Marcy, NY  USA

imp1983@xxxxxxxx

Only $9.95 per month!