Air Ride System

You are in the same boat that i am. i am currently working on replacing my
entire air suspension.. what side do you need? i think my drivers side is
still good, but the passenger side is shot. most likely by now after driving
on them for 4 months or more the drivers side is no longer good either. I
also have front coil springs from a dynasty that i'd be willing to sell ya
(no mounts tho, i needed the upper seat and the lower seat is gone, the
mounts were also shot (one was broke). i am not 100% sure but i do not
beleive u can just "fix" the computer to a rear load leveling.. someone else
may be able to help u out more on that one. u may need to go buy the
computer from one. since the whole system won't work when any 1 of the bags
is disconnected i beleive you will be out of luck. i'd say just replace the
rear with springs as well. hopefully next week i'll be converting mine over,
but i'd be happy to answer any questions you may have