My '59's sticky valve

I wanted to thank everyone for all the replies about doing a valve job. I have decided to just enjoy the car, and keep fixing it up as cash flow will allow. It is actually running better and quieter than it ever has, and I've never noticed any problem with the valve. Once I got my carburetor problems straightened out, it is back to it's old powerful self. I think my dollars would be better spent redoing suspension parts, since the front end gets a little creaky on damp days.  Thanks again, and yes I do have black plates on my Imperial issued in 1963. It was one of the best bonuses to come with the car!
Bill '59 Crown