Texas meet.

How about meeting here in Austin.  There are 2 68's (mine) and a 67 convertible
(Creg Graham).  There is also a 60 coupe in town, somewhere in south Austin.
May be Creg knows where the owner lives and can be notified (Creg also lives in
south Austin I believe).  For the rest of the TX/OK folks, you will have an
excuse to visit the nicest (by a big margin) city in Texas (you may call be
biassed, but almost everybody I know agrees).

D^2