Anniston Spring report

 Just returned from another great Anniston gathering.  The weather was a little cool but the fun was hot!

We had a bunch of new people in addition the usual cast of characters.

Andrew McGilvery, Neal Herman, and Mark Jefferson all flew in from DC and surrounding areas and Greg McDonnel and Russell Coker drove up from Mobile.  Hal Coker was a first timer from near Atlanta in his 63.  Richard Burgess from Atlanta rode over with Chris Hawkins.  His 60 Crown with dealer installed LeBaron badging is in process and we hope to see it in the future.  I'm sure I missed some folks but there will be a complete report with photos of all the cars soon as Elijah had his camera out all weekend.

KerryP
Patch panels fabricated
Pinkertonk@xxxxxxxxx
dte.net/57imperial
Imperials -- 50 Limo, 57 roadster, 61's, 64, 68 Convert, 73, a 66 300 and a bunch of lesser marques