Horn Repair; was Re: IML: NYB Update

--- Brad Hogg <roadhogg@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> behind the grille.  The stock horns were still there
> but they didn't work.

A tip on horns . . . I've had really good luck with
repairing a number of non-functioning horns.  You'll
notice that on the side of the horn there is usually a
small knob or set screw.  By turning this knob or
screw in small increments and testing it each time,
within a few minutes it's usually possible to have the
horn functioning again.

The little knob can be really hard to turn on some
horns, but just stay with it and keep turning until
you find a spot where the horn works.

Good luck!

Elijah