How to use the IML

More than once I have sent a question to the IML and then received a reply from a member pointing me to the URL within the Web Pages. Indeed, doing a Google search for Imperial related questions almost always turns up a link to the Imperial Web Pages. I look thoroughly at all the related information before sending out a question, and Kerry has made a great point about similar pages for similar years. The 67's and the 68's are probably very closely related so I'm off to read the '67 pages, now.

The biggest problem I have is the temptation to come in from the garage with grease all over my hands and start typing. Maybe I need a shop computer?