Anniston photos

Boy,

I can't wait to see those Anniston photos.

You guys are making me jealous.  I would
LOVE to try driving some of those other
Imps!

I can't wait for it to get nice around here for
the car shows to start.  After most of the snow
melted, we got blasted with another 8 inches
on Sunday the 30th.

This winter just seems to be hanging on . . .

Dan Wing
Marcy, NY  USA

imp1983@xxxxxxxx

Only $9.95 per month!