Final chapter of Kerry's Paint Saga posted

Final chapter of Kerry's Paint Saga posted

For those of you following my progress on the 66 300.  I have finally finished the car and updated the final chapter.  The car came out very nice and I'm very pleased with the process and results.  Randy Ferguson's coaching was right on target and the tips and techniques he shared will help many people.

KerryP
Patch panels fabricated
Pinkertonk@xxxxxxxxx
dte.net/57imperial
Imperials -- 50 Limo, 57 roadster, 61's, 64, 68 Convert, 73, a 66 300 and a bunch of lesser marques