62 Speedometerreply

Yes I have my speedo on my 63 would do the same and in fact would stick
there but if I backed up 10 or 12 feet it would zero again very boring. I am
told that this is a common fault and dissappeared when JC Auto's got it
repaired for me something to do with the bearing  and old age.
                             David Munson

>From: "Kerry Pinkerton" <pinkertonk@xxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: IML: 62 Speedometer
>Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 09:20:19 -0600
>
>My 'new' 62 has an interesting speedo problem.  When you get up to about
>65, the traveling band (needle) goes up to about 100 pretty rapidly and
>stays there until you slow down below 40 or so.
>
>Anyone seen a problem like this?
>
>KerryP
>Patch panels fabricated
>Pinkertonk@xxxxxxxxx
>dte.net/57imperial
>Imperials -- 50 Limo, 57 roadster, 61's, 62, 68 Convert, 73, a 66 300 and a
>bunch of lesser marques

Worried what your kids see online? Protect them better with MSN 8
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=186&DI=1059