'69 on Ebay

Elijah,
I had a '71 Lincoln Mark III with Sure-Track 4-wheel anti-lock braking
system. it was optional on all Lincolns from 1969-1979 but standard on all
Mark series from 1971 through 1979. Don't know who was first. But,
interesting bit of auto history on just how old this idea is.

I remember first finding out about this feature. This was before the current
crop of cars with ABS. I can't repeat the words I used here! :-)

I haven't seen the Chrysler units. Must be a rare option. That makes it a
"must have" for any Imperial owner!

--MarkE