66 RH manifold

To the party seeking a 66 RH exhaust manifold...

Bad news, my friend.  The 1966 Master Parts Catalog indicates that the
RH manifold is an Imperial only part, #1854990.  The LH manifold is also
Imperial specific, #1739600

The good news is that those numbers look pretty old, so earlier Imperial
manifolds should fit...

<he pulls out the 1965 MPC to check>

Good news!!!  The RH manifold #1854990 is used on all 1965 Dodge,
Plymouth, and Chrysler full size (C) models with the 383, 413, or 426W
engine.  That shouldn't be TOO hard to find.  The LH manifold isn't even
shown in the 65 book.  Hmmmm???  Somebody screwed up.