2003 Eagle ideas

Hi,
I like to see the sketches of the 2003 Eagle, if its the same as the 2004
DeSotos that I've done, than It will a sensation when I show 'em as I will be
visiting Chrysler's tech centre on my birthday.                        Logan
Chrysler
Original message attached.
Hi all,

If anyone is interested, I was toying around with
Mr. Exner's Eagle, and made some mods to it.

I made a four-door, and made a few cosmetic
changes.

E-mail me privately and I'll send 'em to you.

Dan Wing
Marcy, NY USA

imp1983@xxxxxxxx