Please Welcome Pete Hoffswell

New Subscriber(s): Pete Hoffswell
Email Address is: pete@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Holland, Michigan

Car(s) owned: 1965 Imperial Crown Convertible, green, black leather

Self-Introduction: My extended family here in Holland, Michigan, are car
lovers.  My father-in-law, Keith, maintains a car dealers licence, buying
and selling autos as a hobby.

When the opportunity to acquire our '65 imperial came around, we jumped at
it!  My wife, Liz, is a convertible lover, and a car big enough to take our
family of 5 would be great!  We were having "some difficulty" getting the
kids into our 74 MGB and Miata.  ;-)

Our Imperial is "in very drivable shape" and "just about everything works"!
Not too bad for a '65 of any make!  We hope to tune and polish it up, for
next year's Tulip Time parades.

I look forward to communicating with you, to learn more about this mighty
land yacht.

Cheers!

- Pete