Cartier Crystal hood ornament

I emailed Frank off of the ebay ask-a-question-gizmo and asked him about
his hood ornament.

He said that he just doesn't have one for his personal collection.

Hmmm.  I mentioned that nobody here had seen such an item actually
installed on a car, hoping to elicit a reply, but none yet.  Frank's a
cagey guy.  Maybe he knows more than he's letting onto, but maybe its as
simple as that.

-Kenyon

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10076&item=2410660605&rd=1