Special request for all 61-63 Imperialists

Special request for all 61-63 Imperialists

I would like to call on all of you 61 - 63 Imperial owners out there for a
special project I would like to do.  I would like to create an area in the
Imperial web page that would show the engine compartment of an Imperial and the
proper location of the engine decals for its model year range.

This will require the special help of those of you who own a concours
restoration, or an unrestored original that has all of the decals in their
correct locations.

This will serve as a great aid to the restorer with links showing what the
correct decal would look like.

If this becomes successful, I plan to do it to other model years also.  Since
it will take a considerable ammount of time, I wanted to concentrate on what I
am fairly familiar with which is the 61-63 model years.

Thak you in advance for your help.

Chris Middlebrook
1962 Custom Southampton

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com