Prices

Hi All,  Just rec'd my latest Cars and Parts and was reading about Dick
Kughn's collection at auction at no reserve for the entire collection (which
I understand is quite large) and was pleased to see a 1947 Town and Country
Conv sold at $71,500 which is about par for the course or maybe a little low
as many of these cars needed refreshing, most had older restorations.  BUT
what I thought was great and maybe an inkling of whats going on in the
market, a 1958 Imperial Crown Southhampton hadtop  went for $48,400.  I am
not familiar with the 58"s but must be a nice year, will look it up after
posting this.  Hang on to your Imperials, clean them up and DON'T give them
away, I have always thought Imperials were vastly underpriced because so many
people were dumping them.
Dick
67 Crown Conv