Florence Oregon Imperial Meet

Hi All,

It's time for the 4th Annual Imperial Meet in Florence Oregon. Friday
afternoon we take a driving tour along the coast,  followed by  dinner at
the local 50's Diner on Friday Night, Saturday it's Up early and off to the
Show & Shine Car show, Followed by a quick dinner at my house at the beach,
and then it's off to the Rhody Cruise, where we can take turns driving each
others cars etc, Last year after the cruise we had a bonfire and a nice
evening party at the beach.  Titanic is going to be ready for this years
show so I'd like to encourage everyone to come see her new paint!    This is
a casual event your car does not need to be perfect.  Feel free to check out
all the information here and contact me if you have additional questions.

Bring your Imperial, Bring another Old Car that's running, Or Just Bring
Yourself!

http://www.imperialclub.com/Events/Rhody.htm

Leslie 67 Imperial Sedan "Titanic"
Leslie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx