Please Welcome Gary R Ashton

New Subscriber(s): Gary R Ashton
Email Address is: 62imperialcoupe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Michigan

Car(s) owned: 62 Crown Coupe-Black, with tan leather interior.

Self-Introduction: Hello list- I am re-subscribing with a new e-mail
address. I have owned my Imperial for almost two years. I purchased the car
from another Imperial club member. It is a number 3 driver. I have done a
great deal of work on it since I bought it. It has had the
usual-brakes,radiator,carb,hoses,fuel lines, brake lines and some other
things to bring it up to road condition. It will be painted soon, in the
original black. The body needed very little work, only one patch panel
behind the driver's rear wheel. Other than that it was very solid. I
purchased this car through an ad on the Imperial web site. I have been a
member for about three years. Thanks to all of those who give time and
effort, along with money, to keep the club up and running. I may be the
lucky owner of another 62 coupe, as I have been made an offer on another car
that I can't refuse!!! First on my block with two 62 coupes!! Thanks again,
and I look foward to all of my Imperial e-mails. Gary