Please Welcome Ross Nicol

New Subscriber(s): Ross Nicol
Email Address is: weinnerdog@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Kingston Ontario

Car(s) owned:  I own a Black 1974 Chrysler Newyorker Brougham with a factory
powered sunroof.  I bought this car when it was three years old .  This car
has all the toys on it.    I also own a 1978 Chrysler Newport loaded with a
440 motor in it too. This car is light green with a dark greem vinyl top and
a white leather interior

Self-Introduction:  I have not driven the 74 in about 10 years or so.  I am
presently bringing it back to life.  The car sat for a long time and the
floor went in it.  I did  have a floor for and sold a parts car in exchange
for a motor.  The guy lost the car and I also lost my floor.  Presently
looking for another floor this moment.  Back to the 74 my dad had a 76
Chrysler in 77 and I liked it so much that I bought the 74 Newyorker in the
fall of 1977.  I had this car just before I met my wife in January of the
following year.  We were married in the Fall of October 7, 1978 and have had
the car ever since.  This year will be our 25th Anniversary and I am
working extremly hard to get this car out for our Anniversary.  The deal
with the floor is a major setback which I am trying to overcome at this time
and I will not cut the floor out of my 78 to do this.  Yearone in the USA is
advertising floor panels for this car now and this is another option to!!
Devote Chrysler owner in Ontario