Please Welcome Jeff & Pam Shaw

New Subscriber(s): Jeff & Pam Shaw
Email Address is: gtxshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Galt, Northern California

Car(s) owned: 1967 Crown 4dr Hardtop, White With Black Vinyl Roof, Blue
interior

Self-Introduction: Just got the car this week, 82,000 miles, running and in
pretty good condition. Has some electrical problems (windows etc). I need to
find the driver's side cornering light, passenger's side fender turn signal
indicator and a windshield. Also will be looking for a source for the seat
covers. Thanks for any help. I also own a 68 Plymouth Fury III (which now
looks small), 68 Plymouth GTX & 69 Roadrunner. The GTX & RoadRunner are
racecars and the Imperial is the King of the garage. This is the first car
that my wife actually loved at first site.