Fliteseep Deck

I'm not an expert, but the body style from 1957 through 1959 was exactly the same, so any of those trunk lids should be interchangeable. The 1960 started a different style of raised tire which was more flattened, and the body style of the car also changed, and I believe the trunk lid opening also changed especially around the base, where the opening came down more towards the bumper.
Bill '59 Crown