Electronic Ignition Failure

These units generate a lot of heat on their own.  They
must be put in the coolest location possible,
preferably one with a cooling air flow.  You may want
to relocate your current unit if it is anywhere where
engine heat is high.  Out top of a wheel well (away
from the manifold), or on the firewall near a hood
hinge is usually the best underhood location.
Remember, a good ground is necessary, too.

And always carry a spare.

Chris H.

60 NY T&C
66 Crown Convertible