My '59 savior

Recently I have had extreme pain in all of my joints and muscles either due to an allergy, or just too much activity. I am barely able to get into and out of my low Nissan 300ZX, and will probably destroy the drivers seat very soon from my contortions on it. My Imperial did come to the rescue when I had to load myself into the car and drive to the doctors office on my day off. It was such a pleasure to easily slide into the drivers seat, and be able to spread out my weary legs, and rest my sore arms on all the arm rests. It was also a pleasure to be able to turn the car with all that power steering, compared to the battle with the Nissan. All I could think about during this painful ordeal was, I was glad to have a truly luxurious automobile that allowed me to easily get around in. I'm feeling better now, but I think that Imperial is a keeper to the grave!
Bill '59 Crown